At Del Cabo Weddings, the safety of our clients, colleagues and staff is our highest priority. We wanted to update you regarding the steps we are taking to ensure the highest health and safety standards are met and exceeded.
We have complied with all COVID 19 related regulations established by the government, local and international health authorities and have established in-house policies that further minimize risk. In addition, our cleaning products are certified by Ecolab, as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Standardization of general cleaning protocols with added attention to areas used by our clients, colleagues and staff.
- Frequent Ecolab cleaning and disinfecting of spaces and surfaces such as handles, floors, bathrooms, light switches, handrails, telephones, etc.
- New cleaning stations with sanitizing products including soap and water, antibacterial gel and chemical products authorized by the WHO.
- The installation of temperature-detecting thermal imaging cameras in each of our work areas to guarantee the safety of all our clients, colleagues and staff.
- All of our clients, colleagues and staff will be provided with personal items including masks, gloves and sanitizing gel.
- Antibacterial gel hand dispensers with 60% alcohol will be available in common areas such as the registration area, dining room and washrooms.
- We will require safe distancing between our clients, colleagues and staff by creating a 2 meter space between each person.
- All staff will be required to wear approved masks when inside the office and at outside meetings and events.
- Signage will be installed in our main location as well as each of our warehouses to advise of our social distancing policy.
- Our entire team will be sanitized with Ecolab chemicals before, during and after the event.
- We will conduct frequent advisement on cleaning protocols to keep our clients, colleagues and staff informed on current procedures.
- We will work together with our clients to follow the necessary protocols established in each of the hotels / venues, and adapt to any practices they promote.
- Please be aware that regulations and protocols laid out by our health department and authorities can change at any time and we will immediately adapt to the new measures.
We thank you for your understanding and support of Del Cabo Weddings and will advise you immediately of any changes to these protocols. Should you wish any further information, reach out to us! We can help you with any concerns at all, and get you back on track planning your magnificent Los Cabos Destination Wedding!